We specialise in assisting law firms implement, improve and modernize their finance function. We have worked with some of Ireland’s top legal firms and helped guide them through periods of rapid growth. Whether your firm has recently set up in Ireland or requires greater efficiency from its financial processes, we are here to help.
We are also registered as an approved Reporting Accountant with the Law Society of Ireland.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Creation of finance department
- Implementation of efficient processes and controls
- Advice on software and use of latest technology to maximise efficiency and minimise costs
- Profitability reviews at client / matter / departmental levels
- Guidance on how to deal with significant lockup on WIP & AR balances
- Carry out FD role remotely until such times that an onsite presence is required
- Assistance in the recruitment of staff where necessary
- Guidance on VAT rules and registrations
- Advice on processes for dealing with client monies
Our services range from one-off reviews and presentations to step-by-step guidance on the creation of a finance function. We also prepare and submit the compulsory annual Accountants Reports to the Law Society of Ireland.
Contact us today for an initial consultation to discuss your needs. We are here to help.